Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ALA!

So, I'll be joining the hordes schleping to DC this weekend to attend the American Library Association's annual meeting...I've never been to the ALA before, but I hear it's wild wack, and so I'm looking forward to seeing this wild wack with my own two eyes.

Should you also be in DC for the wild wack, you may find me signing Flora Segunda at the Harcourt Booth from 3 to 4 p.m. I'll have fancy pens and stickers, and some of the stickers might even glitter. Stop by and say howdy. I'll be extremely grateful!

And it goes without saying that my posting over the weekend will probably be somewhat sporadic. Cake will have marching orders to fill in for me, but since Bothwell, that notorious softy, will be enforcing the marching orders, who knows how long Cake will last before he sits down by the side of the road to eat goober peas.

But I promise a full AAR when I return. And maybe even (for once) some pictures...

No comments: