Sunday, April 22, 2007

LiveJournal!

Okay, so I was just persuaded (mentioning no names, but you know who you are!) to start a Livejournal account, so that I could, firstly, syndicate the CPG, and make it easier for the LJ community--which is quite large--to read, and secondly, not have to post anonymously, like a thief in the night, on other people's livejournals.

So, if you are so inclined you may find me there at yswilce. And if you have an LJ account, you can subscribe to the CPG there, as well. It's syndication name is flora_segunda. I have no idea why, but there you go.

I have to say that it's quite exhausting trying to keep up with all these different community thingies, blogger, myspace, amazon plogs, live journal, etc. Each one requires that you create a username, password (unique, of course--how many passwords can one human remember?), set up a profile, add friends, post entries. Can't someone write some fancy widget that lets you do all this one and then feeds your info into all various sites? The person who can do this will not only be a zillionaire, but a hero, too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Guess saying no is not an option..?
: >

Ysabeau Wilce said...

Of course, not. We must stay connected at all costs. I blog therefore I am!