Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where did She Go Again?

Well, I was finishing FLORA'S DARE, and I have been over at live-journal (yswilce).

I'm thinking about actually switching all the way over to lj; so if you haven't been following me there, and wish to follow me at all, you should try catching me there. I've done some cross-posting but not a lot and am not sure if I'm going to continue here. After being introduced to the lj format earlier this summer, I am finding it to be a lot more friendly than the blogger format. There's something about actually having friends which may be somewhat high-school, but is also rather comforting. (You don't have to have an lj account to read an lj journal)

So that's where I've been.

1 comment:

Farah said...

Could you post your lj name? I'm fjm by the way.