- Pobrecito rich people who don't feel rich and who are feeling the pinch of the Ferrari shortage. The WSJ and I feel your pain.
- Isabella Blow, the patron saint of super fabulous hats and iconoclastic fashionista, has died.
- In a strange twist of timing, new reports this week conclusively prove that Isabella's grandfather, Sir Jock Delves Broughton, did indeed kill the Earl of Erroll in 1941 in what became known as the White Mischief murder.
- Scotty's Away Party runs into some problems.
- Is the internet a data panopticon? You betcha--you may have forgotten that silly post you made to a Usenet group in 1997 on the joys of
(redacted) but the Internet hasn't. Now a Harvard professor makes a plea for Internet amnesia.
- Get yer Kool-ade pickles here. No, thanks. I'll wait for the Crystal Lite pickles.
- Bothwell wants his own cellphone, but I'm worried about him going over his minutes. He's already spending a lot of time on Dogster.
- It's time for asparagus! Yum!