Thursday, February 15, 2007

Apres chocolate, le deluge!

I do hope everyone was well treated by Cupid. I made out pretty well, I think. The Cheese-Swilling God of My Idolatry showered me with not one, not two, not three but thirteen different fancy chocolate bars!

These luscious slabs are now residing comfortably in my desk drawer, waiting to sustain me through Flora Redux's rewrite. Yes, indeedy, the rough draft of the sequel to Flora Segunda is finito, and now awaits its final polish. It look me a while to get going, but when I did finally get some momento momento-ing, writing moved quite quickly and I'm quite pleased with the end result.

I feel that I can state with utter confidence that Flora Redux outdoes its predecessor in thrills, chills, loud music, dogs, disguises, fashionable footwear, and snacks.

Particularly snacks.

No comments: